Friday, March 15, 2013

BR2

Title: Warm Bodies
Author: Issac Marion


Today I, Dakotah, am interviewing R,the zombie that changed it all.

Dakotah:How are you doing today R?"

R:I am doing very well my talking has vastly improved."

Dakotah: "You have improved very much, how did you manage to improve this much?"

R: "Julie has been working with me very much since we defeated the Boneys."

Dakotah: "Ah yes Julie, how is she coping with the attack on the stadium?"

R: "Fairly well, she has her moments though."

Dakotah: "I can only imagine losing both her parents to the plaque."

R: "I can't imagine the pain she must be going through, after all I can't remember what it's like to
have parents."

Dakotah: "That's right I almost forgot, so you have no memory of the life you had before?"

R: "No memory at all, all I can only remember part of my name."

Dakotah: "So, have you ever longed for an actual name? One that sets you in the world of the living."

R: "Not really, Julie asked me the same thing, I like my name the way it is, it constantly reminds me how valuable life is, after all I a can actually die now."

Dakotah: "Since joining the world of the living do you ever fear death?"

R: I have never feared death, I mean why would I was living a meaningless life, but now I ave purpose and a heart to go with it, so yes I do fear death."

Dakotah: "I see, so before did you have any other fears?"

R: "No, but on the day I met Julie that all changed, when I started to change."

Dakotah: "So on the day you found Julie is the day you started having fear again?

R: "Yes, but it wasn't my fear I still had nothing to be afraid of, but Julie did that's what started all this, I feared for her life."

Dakotah: "Sounds like you really do care for this girl."

R: "More than anything that I can remember"

Dakotah: "So she is the first thing that you cared for in your 'new life'?"

R: "This is correct, I can't really explain how much I care for her, I'm still getting used to having feelings."

Dakotah: "That's right how have you been handling these new feelings"

R: "As good as any zombie would I guess."

Dakotah: "So if you could change anything about what happened at the stadium what would it be?"

R: "Nothing really, except I would probably change Julie's father dieing."

A new ending

Dakotah: "So now that you and Julie are together what do you plan to do?"

R: "Well we are as happy as can be given the state of the world we live in, but we are doing our best to fix this messed up world."

Dakotah: "And how do you and her plan to do that."

R: "We don't know exactly, we are just helping other people realize that zombies are changing, I mean I was one and now I'm alive."

Dakotah: "How difficult is convincing humans that zombies are changing?"

R: "Some are easier than others, Nora for instance was very open to zombies, although she was uneasy but she has handled it the best."

Dakotah: "So how many humans have accepted this new life style of befriending zombies?"

R: "Not  as many as we need."

Dakotah: "Well I wish you the best of luck."

R: "Thank you, and I must be on my way now I have to go give a speech at a Yankee Stadium, goodbye my new friend and next time you see a zombie try to give him or her a friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment