Monday, April 8, 2013

The Dark Scourge of The Squirrel

In my English 11 class we have been assigned to write a short story for a character we have created. Thus I have created the character Captain Squirley and his outstanding side kick Risu, the last known squirrel that has been unaffected by the Dark Scourge effecting all animals and causing them to become unordinaraly violent.

The easies and most rewarding thing about writing a short story is being able to create a world with every aspect under my control. This has enabled me to create a world ideal for me, and save this world from the darkness it has plunged itself into.

The most frustrating thing about having to write this story is the same as the best about it. Creating a world is the most fun but can be frustrating knowing that every single detail about this world has to be created by me.

Captain Squirley is the last scientist left in the resistance that is fighting the Dark Scourge. His hero "esque" has been proven many times receiving many medals for his research that led to the cure of many terrible diseases. Captain Squirley has also received many medals for his bravery in combat having single-handedly saved the world from a nuclear winter with his covert operation against the evil group known only as The Asain's. With The Asain's recent deployment of a modified strain of the Dark Scourge his bravery, strength and his PHD in Anti-Asain operations.

The overall view of this short story is rather exciting that I get to be as creative as I can and let my mind loose and in the end have a story that is all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment