Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My American Dream...

     The American dream is something most all Americans strive for, having the fufilement of doing what truly makes them happy. For myself, the American Dream may differ greatly from the others. I strive to be the person people look for when they need help. With that attitude it only fits that my American Dream involves helping people, the first step in my dream is to become a criminologist, to help those who need it most, then only later in life will I completemy full dream and become a poloticain.
     The first step in my llife urging to complete my American Dream is to become a criminologist. This is a major stepping stone in achieving my goal, this step can lead to many other points in my carrer, such as a member of the FBI and the BAU, a special divisn dedicated to studying the minds and methods of criminals to better understand the their thought process and tendencies. Also this can lead to a less broad career that of a detective or police officer. Even this step toward my goal is a broad one it is still a major one. A major benifit to working at a local law enforcement office would be that I would be able to see the effects of my work in the city that I work in. The next step in accomplishing my goal is a much more challenging step but possibly a more fufilling one.
     The next and last step I wish to take in helping people is to become a polotician. Many seem to dislike poloticians, but is my goal is tyo change that, being livertarian is not making that daunting task any easier. The main challenge is being elected to anything, The Democrats and Republicans have always been the top dogs when it comes to polotics. Both of those parties have become acustomed to power(for the most part) and a few Americans have realized this and created the Libertarian party, although created in the 70's this party has had little succeses, thus my problems getting elected. with all that the strength I can muster, I will strive to be the first Libertarian elected Govener of a state. I would actually trry to change things for the better and change the perception of poloticans and do good for the people.
     Even though my strive to help people sometimes causes more problems than solves I still hope to become a Criminologist and then a Politician and help as many people as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment